Friday, July 8, 2011

Dirty Birdie Intro...

I am having an affair. It's dirty. It's lusty. It's tawdry and wild and wanton. And it's been going on for years...decades even. My lover is rich and full-bodied, and oh so naughty. My lover is...History.

That's right. I love me some history. I find history fascinating. It's a whole new world of goodies waiting for you to check out. 

Think about it, by looking at history and learning all the fun facts and funky stories, you get a secret look into the lives of people who came before. In the case of American History, we get a chance to see what happened to make us who we are today. Pretty cool, right?

Plus history is chocked full of dirty stories, sex scandals, and murders galore. In this blog, each post will deal with a topic and we will explore what makes that sliver of history so fun. 

So get ready, pull up the page, and rock out history style. I am perfectly happy sharing my lover with you. 

4 comments:

  1. Courtney, congratulations on your new blog. I'm so excited for this and I can't wait to discover all sorts of scandals in your upcoming posts.
    Good luck.
    Valorie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Val! I'm glad to have you along for the ride.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am here too. Better late than never.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm glad you're here too.

    ReplyDelete